Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Mail Call

  1. #1
    Inactive Member 316what's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2003
    Posts
    2,830
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Received my package from Oce today.

    34283639232327Ffp583Dot3E23293D5233D3C33C3DXROQDF3E23237443B39539ot1lsi

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Nice!

  3. #3
    levere
    Guest levere's Avatar

    Cool! I still need to find that one and Scorpion and Ultimate Lizard and...

  4. #4
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    bastid [img]wink.gif[/img]

    nice - that truely is one I am looking for at the moment.

    Saw the wave at WalMart last week, but only about 6 of the new SP Spideys - nothing else

  5. #5
    levere
    Guest levere's Avatar

    Post

    -meg, are you still looking for the Wolverine ML poster?

  6. #6
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Yep - still looking for the ML 6 posters for Phoenix and Wolverine.

    If you find the figures with them - I'll pay you for them and you can keep the figures. (unless Phoenix ends up being red [img]wink.gif[/img] )

  7. #7
    levere
    Guest levere's Avatar

    Post

    A local collector says he has a Wolverine poster for me. I'm just waiting to hear back on when I can pick it up.

  8. #8
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    that would be sweet!

    Appreciate the help!

    BTW - the AT-TE is on the way to your NY address, let me know when you get it (sorry to derail your thread 316 [img]wink.gif[/img] )

  9. #9
    levere
    Guest levere's Avatar

    Post

    Awesome! I had totally forgotten about it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •